Thursday, August 24, 2006

So very excited!

I have officially made the commitment to love my blog! So much so, that I have requested the services of a really talented guy to do me up "a new skin". TeeHee, I love saying that! According to Se7en a "skin" and a "template" are interchangeable words...see he's very smart! Actually, I've been admiring his work for some time now because he did Brianne's designs and they have been very reflective of her personality. So to me that means he actually takes the time to get to know you a bit. Maybe someone should warn him to run....LOL
You should go check out his stuff over at Blogs Gone Wild!

I'm hoping he will put a little or maybe even a lot of Pooh in my blog!

Are you excited? I'm EXCITED!

4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Maybe he can "snoopy" me up too!!!

7:05 pm  
Blogger Aimee said...

OooWee I'm excited :)

8:40 am  
Blogger MP said...

I love Pooh...The wonderful things about Tigers r Tigers anre wonderful things their tops are made out of rubber their bottoms are mad out of springs, they're bouncy..you know the rest.

8:51 am  
Blogger B said...

yay for new skins!!!!!!!!

7:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home