Thursday, June 15, 2006

I hate the Taxman!

So today I got my first little commish on a contract that got signed a few months ago..these things take time you know. Anyway, a fellow employee suggested that I not get to excited about it until I saw the actual difference in my take home pay.

FUCK ME!

50% went to the damn Gov. of Canada. Now don't get me wrong, I'm an upstanding citizen of the community and I agree that taxation is required...but holy crappola man! 50%

Looking for a course in taxation to see how I can get some of my $$'s back!

So much for the new front porch, new baseboards, paid off loan in less than prescribed time!

and I had such high hopes for an increased standard of living this summer based on what's in the sales pipeline...there will be standards...just they will be status quo!

1 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

:0(
My check takes out Social Security, Medicare, Federal and State taxes. Join the club :0)

8:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home