Tuesday, July 11, 2006

With the beginning of Summer

Okay, well I guess I've not been a great blogger since the beginning of the summer.

It's been a really eventful couple of months for our family!

The girls are home for good and that has led to many adjustments. It certainly makes me want to spend time playing instead of cooking, cleaning, focusing on anything that might be important after the hours of 5pm. Sitting in the backyard enjoying the company of my 3 girls seems to be a priority for me this summer. I trust that it will wear off once they've been home for a while but who knows?

Husband has had some very emotional things happening in his life recently that ultimately affect me and the girls but we are happy to help him through this and we shall do this with much love!!! A continuation of these events will probably usurp the balance of the month of July as we sort, get rid of and sell his Dad's belongings.

Once that is taken care of we will focus on the balance of all the things we promised we would do this summer....move the fence and gate, add a front porch, complete the basement (baseboards, desks, entertainment shelves),paint the rest of the house and ceramic tile the kitchen and upstairs bathroom floors. Thank goodness for friends that work at Home Improvement Centers!!!

So once again we are seeking anyone that wants to lend a hand and hear the long, drawn out extended version of why we need to get this shit done prior to Christmas falling upon us!

Hope all is well in your little corner of the world and that you remember to hug your loved ones and tell them just how much you love them every day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Good to see you are having fun w/ your baby girls :0)
Hope the hubby is OK!
No I will not be over to help.

9:17 am  
Blogger B said...

give your husband a hug for me!!!



if I lived closer, you know i'd be over to help, and when I say help, I mean entertain, you with your home improvement adventures because we all know how un-handy I am :)

12:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home