Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Holidays are over and Synrevoice kicks in!

My holidays are over. We didn't do anything of noteworthiness after the weekend. Brianne started school on the 5th and on the 11th I got my first email saying she had missed period 4 and 5 on Sept.11th. Perhaps she was in mourning, I'm not sure. I called her this morning and although she swears that she didn't skip, I advised a note from both her teachers would be required to prove that she was there. I'm serious this year!

She will provide the note or she will be grounded!

No cell phone
No computer
No phone calls to the house
No going out

I've had it and she's not making things easy!

I sent her English teacher a note telling her I needed an outline of what she should be working on and what homework she should be turning in, when tests were happening etc. I told her that Brianne had mastered the art of lying over the summer and I was counting on her to help me whip her in to shape. Haven't heard from her yet....we'll see what that brings!

Any ideas on how to bring a 16 year old to her knees? I welcome all your thoughts!
Anyone??

3 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

A skillsaw stright to the calfs!

Aims

1:41 pm  
Blogger MP said...

Boarding School

9:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan Pomfret asked if she was going to blakelock she talked to her there?????

7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home