Thursday, September 28, 2006

Gone, Gone, Gone!

Can I tell you that despite his many faults, the neighbour from hell has some good qualities!

One of them is that he's very submissive to the power of suggestion! (on some things!)

The TREE IS GONE! Well okay not the whole tree, but the important part...the part that anyone passing by would see. That means that anything above the fence line is gone and sitting in my backyard in a bloody mess that now we have to clean up. The balance of the tree(below the fence line) meaning the trunk and stump are still there and will be removed next year when they replace the fence!

This will save us cash in the long run. Now we will not have to pay a certified arborist to tell us what we already know....that the root system will damage our foundation if allowed to grow much bigger and we won't have to get a permit to cut the damn thing down, Total savings, $750-$1000. That will go a long way to a big ole fence that will give us privacy from those bad people next door!

I have pictures of the mess but I can't find my cordy thing to get the pics off the damn camera...when i find it I will post them so you can volunteer to come and help get rid of the mess in my backyard!

TTYL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home