Friday, September 29, 2006

Grounded AGAIN!!!!

My hoodlum daughter has done it again! I got the call last night from the school computer...."a student attending grade 11, named Hoodlum Brat, was absent during period 5 on September 28th. blah, blah blah!"

Again we go through the ...."I did not skip" she said..."Get a note from your teacher" I said.

Today the note came home. Apparently, she thinks I'm an IDIOT Savant! She actually tried to bring me a note that she or one of her hoodlum friends wrote! Well, the handwriting was different and the second word of the note "To WHOMM" was spelled incorrectly...considering it was English that she skipped, I figured the Teacher should probably know how to spell WHOM!

So, I did what any trusting parent would do, I called the school. While on the phone, Hoodlum admitted that she lied! Surprise! Surprise!

Here we go again! Grounded, no cell phone and now she will need to produce a signature from each of her teacher's indicating that she's attended class that day and what homework she has and when the next test is!

I have reached the precious end of my limits! Next step....CONVENT...Mom, what was that convent you were gonna send me to?

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

WOW!!! Even I knew how to spell "Whom"!!!

4:17 pm  
Blogger B said...

wow...you'd think that she'd learn how to lie better than that...briannes are usually crafty people...

5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home