Tuesday, October 31, 2006

How "insert appropriate waste of time here" am I????

So Mary Pat is doing all these fun little quiz things and I'm joining in the fun cause I've had so much sugar I can't sit still and my mind can't focus on anything more complicated than this!

Stupid??- not today they say!


The Stupid Quiz said I am "Pretty Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!


Loser?? I am COOL!!!


I am 20% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!


2 out of 3 ain't bad but really I totally could have predicted this one!!!


My computer geek score is greater than 9% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!


So what gets rid of the sugar rush???

Happy Hallowe'en!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Oh boy...I thought I'd be at least a bit better than my mom...but I was kind of smart and kind of stupid, I was the same coolness as you, but my computer literacy was nil. (score = 5) so I pretty much suck.
haha

10:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home