Friday, November 04, 2005

You are an idiot!

I was listening to my favorite radio station on my way into work the other day and they have this wonderful segment called "Tool of the Day". Listeners have the opportunity to email or call in their stories about idiots that they have encountered in their daily lives. I mean face it, we all enjoy pointing out the shortcomings of others! I take extreme pleasure in pointing out that I HATE STUPID PEOPLE! I have said this before but I must re-iterate...there are those that have not had the education to know as much as their friends, neighbours, coworkers etc...that is not stupidity. That is pure lack of education and can be corrected with study and an enthusiastic mind. Then there are the stupid people. There were two "Tool(s) of the Day" for Nov 1 on Q107's radio station and I encourage you to go and listen to the link that is on their website www.q107.com.

John Derringer rocks, he's articulate and very funny! The title of the webcast I refer too is "2 Very Simple Rules". Have a good laugh and enjoy your Friday folks!

So who's your "Tool of the Day"?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hmm, so many tools, so little time.

Actually I myself am a bit of a tool. I forget things and drop things and say stupid things. But people are mostly forgiving.

I did have a guy try to pick me up once a hundred years ago by saying, "Hey, your'e really cute! You have a chin like Brian Mulrooney!"

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home