Wednesday, November 02, 2005

This is my blog and I'll blog what I wanna

Apparently I have made Thumper uneasy with my posts on friendships and babies. Let me just say that not everyone has the opportunity or the balls to jump out of planes and be lucky enough to live through it. We don't all become Domestic Diva's overnight and suddenly recognize the many virtues of our loving partners. Although, I love his manly arrogance (it makes me laugh!) I just wanna say this....

THIS IS MY BLOG AND I WILL DAMN WELL BLOG ABOUT WHAT I WANNA!

Are we clear on this?

And at least I hold up my end of the bargain MISTER.

That is all...Have a wonderful day!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Colleen and Dawn!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say you are the one woman other then my wife that talks to me like that

I Lv Ya

Marty

12:20 pm  
Blogger Colleen said...

WOW!!! What happened to bring this on??? This sounds like a good story!!!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes (again)!!! I love my present!!! You're the best!!!

See you tomorrow night!!!

1:25 pm  
Blogger Kim said...

hehe~ Love man handling.

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home