Friday, October 28, 2005

The Sweet Joys of Family

Well Folks, this has been a very bumpy last couple of weeks for me and for my girls! We are all struggling with our own demons. I'm struggling with November planning, Aimee's struggling with getting in line for the General Record Exam she writes on Saturday(tomorrow) (which she will ace, I'm sure!!)as part of her Master's acceptance, along with keeping her 3 jobs and her classes all on the go...a lot of balls in the air and she's really mastered it, (no pun intended LOL) and Miss Crayon (Jen) is struggling in a class of Grade 8 kids that have no respect for anyone and no desire to learn...oh the joys of teaching our youth! Brianne, well for her, her biggest dilemma is how can she convince her Mom to give her more than $10 a weekend! Her time will come!

Good news is, tomorrow, all us girls are getting together to celebrate our struggles, accomplishments and our love for one another! An actual day where us girls just hang out, eat Chinese and maybe even go see a movie! I'm VERY EXCITED! I miss sharing that with my girls! I want them home with me and they wanna be home!

So what new movies are out??...

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!
TTYL

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

I miss you too mama dukes!
I think Saw 2 is out...that could be trippy. But maybe there is something less mind-twisty, like a comedy if we need a laugh.
See you soon!

Aimee

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home