Monday, September 26, 2005

Busy, Busy, OMG Busy

Okay, I guess it has been a while since I last posted. Life gets very busy sometimes and for me this is the busiest time of the year. Not even Christmas is this busy. Every year it's the same old thing. I work in an industry where generally every contract we handle renews for November 1. This makes it crazy around here and generally one of my staff ends up in tears. This year we will strive to make that different. We have been working diligently all summer to ensure that we have the processes in place to ensure that we don't get caught with our pants down on deadline days. So far so good. I have an extremely diligent team of workers that I wouldn't trade for the world! Anyway, along with all that comes the fact that September brings a new school year and schedules that are very busy for the girls and our family.
I'm going to attempt to post on a more regular basis, but hell with so much going on there seems like there is very little to say..except...ALL is Well in our World!
TTYL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home