Saturday, August 27, 2005

15-2, 15-4, The Rest Don't Score

I am way too competitive for my own good! I have almost beat myself out of opponents.
It's true, I can't force myself to lose! It just doesn't matter who the opponent is or what the game is. I've been known to beat three year olds at CandyLand and a great game of Snakes and Ladders with a sniveling 5 year old is sooooo much fun!

Well this morning I awoke to a quiet house, everyone else seemed to have either left the building or they were still sleeping. I got busy making a home brewed pot of Timmies..yes I do Tim Horton's Coffee at home as well! Tim Horton's ROCKS my world and I never miss a day. Anyway, I was doing up the coffee and getting ready to relax outside to finish the Anne Rice novel I've been working all summer on, when Aimee called out in her little voice...

"Mama Dukes is that you?"
And so began the 3 hour marathon of Cribbage and coffee....Can I tell you that I am the CHAMP and I don't think Aimee will play with me anymore!

Cribbage anyone????

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the champion!!

I may lose once in a while, but I am still a very worthy opponent, if I do say so myself. Next loser gets coffee monday morning.

Better hurry up and teach Bri how to play, or you'll have no one to play during the school year.

8:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intel Turns Page on Gigahertz
How much of what you drink is becoming an issue in South Korea. Aug. 27, 2005 10:48 AM Who is reading your blog anyway? -Start blogging at your favorite magazine's Website and get published in less than three ...
Hi, you have a great blog here! I am definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cancun apartments site/blog. It pretty much covers cancun apartments related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) Tom

8:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you have been discovered what is all that
mom

7:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have read your blog and you have a very good post and blog. I certainly agree with your blog articles or should I say issue you are discussing. In fact, you should add more articles with regards to your subject more often so that I can come visiting to your blog. How often do you find new and research stuff? Are there any opportunities that I can contribute to your blog. I believe other blog readers would love to read more related stuff. This way, your PR rank for this blog will raise if more visitors are coming. Keep up the good work! Eddy. Get your Cure Asthma Symptoms Report Now! and get your health back fast!

11:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home