Thursday, August 11, 2005

White Trash???

Okay, I've always claimed to live next door to White Trash. So thought I'd better take the time to do this quiz that I found on fellow YAY-YAY Sister Viki's blog to ensure that I wasn't actually classified as that...Is there a Caste System in White Trash Society (Really Poor White Trash, Middle Class White Trash, High Class White Trash)? I guess I need to take the test and see what happens.
I am 18% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


Can I tell you I definitely breath a sigh of relief with the results of this one!
TTYL

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark-you must have lied on some of the questions...tee-hee!

3:22 pm  
Blogger Colleen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:46 pm  
Blogger Colleen said...

oh my frickin god...I'm 38% WT. WHAT THE HELL!!! How can I be 38% if Mark is only 24% (no offense Mark). Damn that wine in a box!!!!!!

9:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm telling you Colleen, Mark lied! He must have!!!

8:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iwas just reading about the wine in a box the in thing coming up It said I would never drink wine from a box. Going ou t for some WT here I come. Mom

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home