Monday, August 29, 2005

Gotta Verify those words

Even my wonderful Blogworld is not safe from SPAM! I don't answer my phone at home for all the unwanted solicitation, I hate checking my regular postal mailbox (need to be specific here folks) and recently I haven't been able to open my email without having offers of penis enlargement (which I spoke to Hubby about and he isn't interested!)webcam college girls (talked to the girls and they thought that although this might be a possible job for them during University, just kidding!!!) and whatever other sundry crap comes in. How did I get on their lists is what I wanna know!

So now it's our wonderful little Bloggerland that is being invaded by unwanted solicitation!

Seriously Folks, word verification is the best. Give that Programmer the Genius Award!

No more Blogger Spam! nah nah nah nah boo boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home