Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I don't wanna.....but I need to!

I have been living on "Extra Strength Advil Liquid Gels for Migraines" for the pain that is being caused by a loose tooth (back molar) It keeps getting shifted everytime I bite down on something. My Dentist has been on holidays and my extreme phobia of the entire Dental world has made it impossible for me to go to anyone else. What other Dentist would a)give you valium and freezing for a regular cleaning b) understand why a 42 yr old woman is crying in their chair? Only Vito and for that I am grateful....holidays or not he's pulling the tooth today at 12:40pm. The tears are flowing just thinking of it.
Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Good Luck Mama Dukes...you wont need it. Be strong.

8:58 am  
Blogger MP said...

Ouchy Mama. I used to think the shot to numb the gum was extremely painful, especially when they hit a nerve. A valium and feezing sounds much nicer. Good luck.

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home