Friday, September 09, 2005

Memes....arghhhhh!

I guess there has to be a first for everything.... Heather has actually tagged me for one of those Meme things. So here goes!

7 Things You Plan To Do Before You Die
1. Grow Old
2. Play with Grandbabies..(mine or someone else's, no pressure girls!)
3. Travel to Australia, Europe....exotic places far and wide
4. Lose weight and find the skinny me!
5. Work for a company that appreciates my abilities, knowledge and skills without the office politics bullshit!
6. Dance at my daughters's weddings (not anytime soon girls, again no pressure!!!)
7. Build my dream house...I have the plans!

7 Things You Can't Do
1. Knit, crochet, quilt...make warm fuzzy afghan things!
2. play office politics
3. Keep my bedroom clean
4. get comfortable in a large crowd of people (network)
5. Ski (water or snow)
6. tolerate stupid people
7. go a morning without COFFEE, preferably Timmies!

7 Things You Can Do
1. Love deeply and wholly
2. cook a great dinner for 20
3. raise 3 absolutely FABULOUS Daughters
4. think outside the box
5. manage people
6. be sarcastic
7. provide for my family


7 Things That Attract You To The Opposite Sex

1. Eyes
2. Hands
3. Sense of Humour
4. Voice
5. Hairy Chests
6. Mind (learned this one late in life...it's okay I got it now!)
7. Ass...gotta love a nice tight rump!

7 Thing You Say The Most
1. JACKASS
2. Dumbass
3. Whatever...
4. Think About it!
5. You've got to be kidding...@!
6. I have no money!!!! (say emphatically to 15 year old!)
7. Bite me!

7 Celebrity Crushes
note..this will not be good..I'm not real good with names of star people, I just don't pay attention to this type of shit
1. Vin Diesel (OMG I could never forget his name!)
2. Sam Elliott (from Mask, Roadhouse)
3-7 I can give you names of lots of real men that I could actually touch that I've crushed on but not celebrities, the two above I remember cause I would love to touch them or be touched by them...

7 People I Want To Take This Quiz

1. Colleen
2. Aimee
3-5. the usual suspects have already been tagged by Heather (Mark, Kate, Tracy)
6-7. anybody that wants to play!

Okay that's it for me...I really hate these things! They make you think and it's so hard to do that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

WOW...that was a real thinker!!!

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home