Monday, October 03, 2005

Tagged again! How Fun!

I just love playing these things (hint of sarcasm!)...this one is particularly easy so I'm not too upset. So here's how it goes.

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

23rd Post:
Guilt is BAD!, self imposed guilt is worse!

Fifth Sentence coming up:
Good point I guess, except I believe there are different forms of guilt....there's the type a parent uses to get their kids to do something, the kind a kid uses to get their parents to behave in an acceptable manner or the kind of guilt a boss uses to get you to work over and above the call of duty....I think those are all standard and acceptable forms of guilt.

See this wasn't so bad, a little copying and pasting and reflecting on blogs of long ago!

So Friends here goes-Tag you're it: Aimee, Kate, Mark, Colleen and whomever else would like to play....

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

kay hold the phone, is this Colleen Fysh you are referring to? Does she have a blog?

9:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, so is this your way of giving me shit for not linking???
because if it is, I got it and since I really don't know how to do that easily and have to search through past blogs and copy etc...I will do this to avoid future confusion. So No, this is not the Colleen that we both know, however, you would really like my Colleen!!!

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home