Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mind Melding is the requirement of the day

This has been a very busy couple of weeks...changing jobs is not really fun. The prospect of getting the job and imagining what it will be like if you get it is great. Then reality sets in and frankly reality BITES the big one! No matter how well you think you've trained the person that will replace you there is always the thought that you didn't tell them everything and that would be a very unfavourable position to be in on both sides! Thankfully, I'm not leaving the company, so I will be there to answer questions if there are any (and there will be) but truly, I'm gonna be so busy trying to learn the new position I really don't know if there will be any time for me to help out...ahh, who am I trying to kid? I will be here and they will bug me till they get what they want! My successor is as stubborn and persistent as me! That's why she got promoted! She's gonna rock and she's barely gonna need me!
BUT, JUST IN CASE....
Is there something out there that would make mind melding a reality?

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Sorry can't help you there my friend. What I'd like to make a reality would land me in jail and it ain't mind melding (tee hee)!!!

3:35 pm  
Blogger Amy said...

I am sure you will rock the party in your new job, Linda.
And your little Daniel-son T-rex will be great too.

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home