Tuesday, November 08, 2005

For those of you updated on my life by blog...Hi Mom!

What an exciting day! First Husband gets info on b-mom and then I too get some good news!

It's official, for a couple of years now I have had my eye on a position within my company and for whatever reason, bad timing, succession planning whatever, it never happened...today I got handed my new Client list. Officially as of November 21st I'm moving from Manager of Operations of my company to Account Manager,Business Services. I'm totally psyched! I can't wait to start! My excellent organizational skills (in the office) and my back office operational knowledge will be a great asset to the role and that's finally been recognized!

This position will take me cross country for short periods and give me good experience to add to the ole resume!

I'm walking on SUNSHINE! (for now!)

I will keep you posted on this one as well!
TTYL

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Congrats Linda! You da MAN!

3:50 pm  
Blogger Kim said...

yay! How wonderful!

10:57 am  
Blogger Heather said...

Congrats, hon. You are going to do such a great job there and we all know it. We'll definitely be missing you around the gas group though, don't doubt that...although I know that your replacement is going to do a great job! Go Trace!
So just remember, don't be a stranger..bring a match and we'll spark up the campfire any time you come by..;)

1:35 pm  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Yes! Good for you lover!

3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home