Saturday, June 18, 2005

Cars, Pool and quizs

Okay, well we start with the good news...

I got a new car, it was made in this century, all windows, doors, lights and air conditioning work! It is shiny and so fricking beeeeutiful! YAY!!!!


Yes this makes me Very HAPPY!

Bad news, which we don't really want to talk about but will mention in passing in case the situation ever presents itself in your life...don't let boys determine your fate in pool tournaments! So Las Vegas tournament #3 this morning and since I'm home fricking blogging, I guess we didn't fare so well! More like FARE THEE WELL! CYA! Arrivaderci or however that is spelled! We shit the bed 3 games straight! 3 weekends in June vying for a damn spot to Vegas and not once were we able to finish it! The only good thing about this one is we got our asses kicked bad early and didn't go to the finals just to shit the bed and go home with FUCK ALL except the stupid ass t-shirts that don't fit my fat ass anyway!

Hmmmm... that almost sounds BITTER! YUP! This makes me very SAD!

Quizs, well they are just fun. Especially ones like the one on Mark's blog that request you answer questions about the host..so for today that's me!!! Tell me, tell me true! Do you like me? Cause I like you!
So here they are tell me what you think!

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When's the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

TTYL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

. Who are you?
A social worker on the edge
2. Are we friends?
of the rarest kind...true friends
3. When and how did we meet?
my now hubby brought me to your pool game for your approval of me.
4. Do you have a crush on me?
Crush...nah, but I wouldn't kick you out of bed for eating crackers.
5. Would you kiss me?
Have we not done that yet
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
My Mentor! You are a super mom just look how those babies turned out. Your a wonderful wife and have a healthy normal marriage. And if nothing else you are a woman who will take the time to help any in need, but you never stand for shit. You are independant, honest and to the point. Grasshopper loves ya.
7. Describe me in one word.
Strong
8. What was your first impression?
A little scared, but I knew exactly where I stood abd I was up to the challenge.
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
No you're harmless, but have a very low tolerance for stupid people. I think you're fantastic!
10. What reminds you of me?
Pool, Tim Hortons, family
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
Sweetie if I win the big one your on my list, but for now I can offer you my love, support and friendship.
12. How well do you know me?
I would like to think pretty well, but I am sure there's more.
13. When's the last time you saw me?
Friday night
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
I pretty much think I can tell you anything, although I am a little shy.
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
Okay...I will post.

9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home