Thursday, March 31, 2005

How do we get ourselves into these messes?

Well, I wrote the damn exam and with pretty good certainty, I can honestly say I failed...How did I get myself into this mess? Now, not only do I doubt my own intelligence, I have to write the damn thing again on my own pennies ($100). This means I need to study some more and go through the stress of this whole thing again? And why? To prove to myself that I can do it.. Seriously people, nobody else really gives a damn! Two months from now no one will care that I didn't pass the damn exam!

Why do we feel obligated to do things that will cost us money and give us no joy....In fact they will cost us money that we don't have and make us bitter inside! I dare say nobody wants to admit they are truly flat out broke except to their dearest and closest and even then maybe not. Hell I never want people to know what a struggle I have had making ends meet! I want to be able to go out have a good time and pretend that real life is all being part of the Rich and Famous!!!
I know I'm not the only person that feels this way, many times I've heard friends say...dam I have to do this for this person or another and really I DON'T want to!

So from today....I say...NO MORE! I will only do things I want to do! I will never feel obligated to pretend again! I am not rich, I am not famous and to much to my own dismay...I probably won't ever win the lottery to change those two points!
I will write the dam exam though! That's purely a matter of pride now! I need to pass!
Ah (sigh)...gotta get some work done to earn my pay cheque...TTYL

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Oh mommy,
Have faith in yourself. You know you can do it, you just need to practice how to study, and then the rest will come back to you. Have faith. If I can do it, so can you. I love you, and although I agree that you shouldn't have to pretend to be someone you're not, you should enjoy who you are, and take pride in what you DO have, and in what you CAN do.

Aimee

12:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home