Tuesday, March 01, 2005

It's all in the cards....Tarot Cards that is!

Imagine my excitement to be spending an afternoon going to a psychic party...have you ever heard of such a thing? I had never heard of anything like that. When the neighbour asked me if I would be interested I jumped at the opportunity to see if I was putting my stuff out into the world in such a way that it would come back to me through this person. After a very good week with the family (and yes some emotional times) I was truly looking forward to hearing what Joan (Psychic) would have to say. Joan had many things to say, and most of them were very positive.....As you know from previous blogs I made some pretty big decisions this past month and Joan confirms that I will be successful with both of them. Joan also tells me that some big changes will be happening about my housing situation (new house, renovations who knows?) Joan tells me that someone named Jack/John will be instrumental in a career move/change in the near future. So all pretty insiduous and very vague to say the least....this could have been anybodies reading until she told me that someone named Memere was watching over me and wanted me to know that she loved me! Now that is a not so common name to be pulling out of your hat....She so was talking straight at me! My maternal grandmother was reaching out to comfort me!!!! OMG can I tell you how much that meant to me! I think of my Grandmother often. I miss her ALOT! Although we didn't see each other often because we lived so far apart I always knew she was there and suddenly she wasn't. Well it's really nice to know that she is still there! Joan also told me she was watching over babies for me....that two was confirmation of something she would have no way of knowing. Joan tells me that there is wealth in my future. Not necessarily the kind of lottery wealth that most people dream of but perhaps steady wealth in the form of a full time permanent job for my DH. Anyway, all in all it was a very interesting reading in which I found out that I have Angels all around me and that I have a gentle soul....shhhhh don't tell anyone! Well time to get back to work. TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home