Thursday, February 17, 2005

All this and so much more!

I've been thinking a lot about my life lately and I have come to the conclusion that things are pretty good. I have 3 wonderful daughters, a wonderful dumbass husband and a great job that keeps me interested. I have a great house in a great neighbourhood and on one side I have a great neighbour! Its hard to keep this all in mind when I also have no money, no time, and a house that needs bathroom repairs among other things.....but tonight the bathroom renovations begin. OMG, ,can I tell you how much this scares me! My husband is good at many things (mr. fix-it he is not!), all summer he helped the neighbour with his addition by guiding him on what to do with the siding on his house. In trade for this the neighbour is going to assist my husband with the repairs to our washroom. Hopefully things will go smoothly and the new drywall and floor will be installed before the night is done. (I'm still SCARED!) I'm gonna stay out of the way and hope for the best. They will figure it out and, Hey, what's the worst that can happen?? Should this prove to be successful this may be the beginning of something beautiful. Maybe with our income taxe money we'll get the basement done.....new walls, floors, shelving and lighting down there....keep dreaming! TTYL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home