Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A life changing decision

I watched Oprah last night! She really has inspiring guests some time! Last night her show was all about weight loss success stories....something I've been trying to be successful with for years, to no avail!
Something was said by one of her guests that made real sense to me. She said she made the decision to lose weight, not that she would try, but that she mad the decision to lose the weight. So today I made the decision to lose weight as well. I know I can do it. I quit smoking with very little problem and I really liked smoking! I really like to eat as well but I REALLY HATE being FAT! Enough is enough. Today is the first day of ONE POUND AT A TIME!
TTYL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Good for you mama dukes.
Habits are hard to break but only get easier with time.
I love you

4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home