Friday, February 25, 2005

Could it really be? All about Me?

I know it sounds extremely selfish to start my blog all about me, but it's all about me and so there you have it! Here it is Friday afternoon and this is the first time I've blogged all week. Not a good start to the new me!
Actually we've had a great start to the new me! 25 days smoke free and 7 days into eating right for a new me! Are you following the common thread here? It's all about me! I don't know how long it's been since every meal I cooked or decision I made was all based on my needs? At least 23 years! It's a little daunting (but nice) to know that the kids are independant enough that it really doesn't matter what you decide cause they can take care of themselves and DH (dearest husband) has always been okay with me being good to me, because he's good to me!
Because the DD's (dearest daughter's) were home this week from University they actually spoiled me. Most of the planning/cooking for meals was done by the girls and all of the cleaning was done by them! I'm going to miss them next week when I drop back into the reality of having to do it myself! I'm going to work on a meal plan before I go shopping this weekend so that I can make quick, easy low point meals that I have all the ingredients for. I think it will be easiest if I have all the stuff in house so I don't make excuses. I'm going to just make the decision to make everyone eat the same as me. What harm can it do? DH could stand to lose a few and the young one needs to start eating healthier so she doesn't get my bad habits! Anyway, time to sign off for the day, remember ONE POUND AT A TIME! TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home