Friday, February 18, 2005

Not as inadequate as I first presumed!

Well it's done! The bathroom floor and wall renovation project is done without incident! My loving, caring husband has actually completed the project in one evening just as planned and nobody got hurt! He's a smart guy and knows his limitations..I also now what's good for me and after attempts to assist with planning, in the car on the way home from work, it became quite apparent that I should just stay out of it if we were to remain married. He makes assumptions that everyone in the free world knows that there are different thicknesses of plywood and different sizes of toilet flanges. (who would of thought that all toilets weren't alike???) Clearly I was not aware and because of this I chose to remain in the basement lovingly taping his shows that he would miss. Rob is smart because he allowed our neighbour to lead the way (and do most of the work), Rob waited t be told what to cut, where to cut it and when to refresh the beer! Amazingly it looks fab! Not really my choice of flooring but hey, it was free! Next on to other decisions such as "What is a good bathroom colour anyway?"TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home