Tuesday, March 22, 2005

All the World's a Blog!

A coworker of mine sent me her link this morning...a new blog to read everyday. YAY! She comments in her blog that it seems like the new craze..well it's not so new, except to us Heather! And that's okay. I'm not the truly creative type, my blogs are simply about the humbling moments that I join together and call my life. I have always thought that we should all be humbled by the greatness that surrounds us. Much more is going on than just our little lives and our little problems. I draw strength everyday from the strength that my friends have!
Take my buddy Col, she is probably the STRONGEST most inspiring person I know....she has issues in her world, but don't we all! This is a lady that lives with health concerns everyday that would make some people want to fade out of existance...despite her health, Col is a great Mom to one, a step-Mom to another, a wonderful wife, a great daughter, sister, aunt and the very best listener that I've ever known! I'm so grateful for her friendship and for that friendship I hope that I too am the sounding board she needs when times seem overwhelming in her life! Col, I love you!!!
Another great influence in my life are my Daughters, Jenny,Aimee and Brianne. Each and every day of their lives I have drawn on their love for strength! They have given me hope for the future, strength to get up in the morning (even if it was because a diaper needed to be changed and a tummy needed to be fed) and a smile that warms my heart just thinking about them! They have given me a sense of pride that on most days overwhelms me! People tire of listening to my rambling diatribes of the wonders that are my girls! All three of them can make me cry as easily as they make me smile and I smile a heck of a lot! Each and everyone of my daughters has taught me a life lesson that without their existence I may not have experienced. They are all kind, gentle,beautiful and smart girls. Every day they make an impression in the world that makes it a better place to live. Girls, You are my world and I love you all THIS MUCH...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well these are just some of the peeps in my life that make it all about Humbling Moments! TTYL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Oh mama,
I'm flattered..and not sure I deserve all that, but I'll take it anyways.
You should realise though that you bring all that and more to our lives as well and deserve every wonderful thing that comes your way in this world.
xoxoxo
aimee

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home