Monday, March 14, 2005

I'm sorry you missed me!....but I'm back

Well apparently my blogs have been missed....some of you will know that I've been absent from work studying for my upcoming Derivatives exam. Needless to say that has not been successful and partway through the week it became clear that my attempts to self-teach have been totally useless. After reading the text and doing specified exercises, I attempted the on-line quizzes and failed miserably. That really doesn't bode well for the final exam! Anyway around Thursday I was frustrated and disenchanted with myself and a little study bird gave me some very useful tools (thanks Aimee!) to help me enhance the learning process. So now we start over and hope that 2 weeks is enough time. So what did we miss in that week of educational hell???? I had a birthday! Yay 42 years old.....I celebrated a very quiet but nice birthday with good friends and family at Tucker's Market, followed by an early to bed, too full to even breath rest of the evening. Then study, study, study...fail, fail, fail....Then DH's birthday celebrations! DH turns 40 today.....To celebrate we went out to dinner on Friday with friends and family (Red Lobster yum yum), this was followed by an intimate family dinner on Saturday and drinks to follow at the local neighbourhood pub with all his buds! I think he had fun. I know he had a hangover on Sunday morning....does that equate to fun on Saturday night? So today I'm back at work and using my lunch hour to catch up my avid readers with the stories of the "days of my life". Aimee, thanks for the study tips again and thanks for coming home this past weekend! Have a great day everyone! TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home