Monday, August 26, 2019

90 day review...

Wow, what a journey.  It wasn't easy but I did it!  Down 45lbs (okay 44.8) in 90 days!  It's quite honestly the best I've ever done!  I'm currently half way through the first week of being able to eat one meal a day and feeling full all the time.  I'm not sure what that will mean for my journey.  I'm prepared to gain this week, it will be a nominal gain and I'm sure it will be water weight.  My meals have had salt and that is going to be a killer this first week back.  Aside from that it will still be a good week and I have stuck to all of the rules so I'm not letting the scale deter me from continuing! 

I'M NEVER GOING BACK!


On another note, Hubby and I put in an offer on a vacation property.  My nerves are shot and I haven't slept well since Saturday.  It wasn't planned....It just seemed like the stars aligned and this property became available.  We are just waiting on the financing decision.  We hope that works as well and then Hubby will be such a happy guy!  This place is honestly the perfect place for our family.  Lots of room for sleeping guests and so much for the littles to do!   


I'm also on the countdown for my upcoming trip of a LIFETIME to Italy with my Mom.  I'm so excited I can't even explain it.  There is so much to do in the next 15 days.  I'm kind of stressed about that as well! 

I look at everything above and see how VERY BLESSED I am to have these stresses in my life!

Have a wonderful week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

This is the GOOD kind of stress ;)
Congratulations - you've done amazing this far and I know there's more to come! Cheering for you always. XO

4:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home