Monday, June 24, 2019

21 seems like such a lucky number


21 days
WOW who would have known that I would get through 21 days of this program!


Still battling the fears of what that damn scale will read tonight.  It seems especially important because this has been the toughest last 3 days in all 21 and i really need something good to get me through the next 7 days.  This week I actually felt hungry and really had to convince myself that I could get through this!  What does this hunger mean...is my body adjusting to the new norm?  Will the weight stop coming off or slow to results that will discourage me?  

The reality of this is it's such an emotional process and I'm discovering things about myself that I don't like.  I wonder where this thinking comes from?    What makes me think that the result of all the years of not paying attention and gaining all this weight will be shed in the bottom of a shake?  

F*ck I hate this anxiety!  I hate that there are moments, hours, days that I feel out of control and unsure of how to get that control back.   Days that I'm tired and just want to hide from the world and not participate in anything!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home