Thursday, November 15, 2018

Life moves right along.....





and sometimes it feels like it's doing so without me!  Alas, this is not the case.  Well a lot has happened since May of 2013 (the last time I blogged).  I spent many months unemployed, nine months to be exact. I turned 50!  I went to Vegas a bunch of times. We added to our family ( 1 Granddaughter and 3Grandsons) I got a new job that I absolutely love and we sold our family home and hubby and I have moved to the City we now work in.



Wow...when I put it that way it seems so trivial, but honestly it has been a really long 5 years of change and growth and happiness and sadness and indecision and concerts....lots and lots of concerts because music and family make my heart sing in ways I can't even express!






This is Liam, he is my youngest grandson. Child of my Baby girl Brianne

These guys are Owen and Lincoln, the oldest of the grandsons and children of Miss Jennifer my oldest girl


This little Lady is Miss Mariah, my granddaughter (that's her goofy dad in the back ground) Brianne is Mariah's StepMom

This great looking group of gals is "Check Your Rack" My ladies pool team that takes me to Vegas every August and entertain me at home each week the rest of the year! The beauty on the end is my middle daughter Aimee that joins me on my excursions!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home