Monday, June 24, 2019

So bad thoughts can really come true.....




I called it...I knew it would happen and although I tried to be positive my worst thoughts came to fruition.  I think it's true that you can make shit happen in your head and your world cooperates!

Okay so what could be so bad you say...I only lost one f'ing pound that's what is bad!!  Seriously, in my head I get it the body is trying to hold on to what it has and is being stubborn but dammit all week with only water and shakes and one f'ing pound is all I lost!

Alright, I get that it's still one pound off and in my head I understand that makes 14lbs in 3 weeks...but seriously I came to realize that scale losses are a better motivation to keep moving forward than all that positive chit chat!   It has been a difficult week.  I have been fighting a cold or maybe allergies...whatever my body feels like shit.  All I've found myself doing is swearing and resenting that one pound loss.  I keep pushing through and never has one shake at a time meant more to me than this week!  

I'm not having a bad week....I'm having a character building week!  Let's hope that Wednesday's weigh in looks better than one pound!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home