Monday, July 15, 2019

Wow....things are moving along




This meme is a lesson I've been trying to teach myself over the last few weeks.  I've been so busy between work and this new little venture I've started and trying to make time to enjoy my husband, kids and grandkids that I've had to just breathe and let things fall into place and guess what.....

THEY HAVE!


I need to remember that I can't be in control of everything and sometimes you just need to have faith that things will all work themselves out.

Hard to believe we are mid way through July and halfway through this shake journey!  I know I keep saying it but honestly time flies!  Doesn't matter if you are having fun it just seems to move so quickly! 

I continue to learn so much about myself in this weight loss journey!  I'm not really noticing the physical changes (except my pants falling to my ankles on occasion and a co-worker telling me i looked frumpy and wasn't allowed to wear a certain shirt to work anymore) and that's ok, because the big changes that aren't scale related are so much more important.  This week we cut down another medication by half!  I feel so much better...I am told daily that I'm glowing!  (no I'm not pregnant people!) 

I'm counting down the days to my first vacation for my Mom and I.  I can't wait to get away with her and visit my family in the great north!  It's going to be so relaxing and fun to see everyone!  Soon after we return we'll be counting down the time to leaving for Italy and that is a trip that I dream about at least 3 times a week. In my dreams I've thrown coins into the Trevi fountain, I've worn a flowy sundress and straw hat under the Tuscan sun and relaxed while being serenaded in a gondala in the Venetian canals...such fun!

Anyway, work is calling my name!

Have a great week! Until next time!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home