Monday, September 22, 2008

Well I otta.....

Blog more often so I don't get tagged for these Meme things by people like Mary Pat over at My Second Journal


I love MP to death but ahhhh! I really hate memes...I'm not any good at them and I am very unspectacular so this one might be truly appropriate.


So here goes:

6 Unspectacular Things About Me
directions:
1. link the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them


  • I love my Husband and Kids more than life itself and I get very upset when they don't spend time with me on a regular basis
  • I'm hooked on my Blackberry. Apparently, two hours after surgery I was asking for it.
  • I watch no tv in the summer and way too much of it in the winter!!!
  • I was a very bad girl recently and spoiled myself with a very expensive purse (shhhh!) but it was so worth it! I love my purse!
  • I love to gamble and control the obsession with an occasional (2x month) trip to the Bingo
  • I love to do things for others and sometimes that gets me into trouble!
Tagging 6 other bloggers....nah, I can't do it.

If someone that visits wants to do it....well so be it!

Other than that....I'm back at work, things are healing, the weekend was EXCELLENT and it's getting fricking cold out.

I'll blog more often when I have some spare time.....

TTYL!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo what kind of purse did you get??

You are ALWAYS such a good sport xoxo

1:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home