Monday, September 08, 2008

A Beautiful Bride

This past weekend was the Wedding that I've been planning towards all summer.
On Friday night we had the rehearsal dinner at my house. The bride cooked up some lasagna's and we practiced the ceremony down by the lake. That night I kicked the groom-to-be outta my house so that we could get some much needed rest. On Saturday morning we woke up and started doing the wedding bouquets. They turned out beautiful even if I must say so myself!! I personally think we did an AWESOME job! We did 5 bouquets in total. We did 6 corsages and 8 boutonnières.
Once that was done we headed over to the bar where they were having their reception to decorate and get the desserts cut up for the evenings dessert table.

Once all that was done we headed home to get washed and prettied up for the big event!

It was a beautiful day! It was a beautiful ceremony. The Bride was beautiful!

Okay, I'll admit it...baldy was pretty cute too! He cleans up well!

It was an awesome day that went off without a hitch!!

We had a wonderful time!

Congratulations to the Happy Couple!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

I agree that it was beautiful and they both looked great!

The reception was wonderful, very pretty, the hard work paid off. I might add that the food (my favourite part) was wonderful.

You're truly a great friend, and I could tell by their speech that they really did appreicate your and your family's help.

1:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tagged you for a meme

9:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home