Thursday, December 22, 2005

Youth are AWESOME!

This post is dedicated to my lovely daughters and their men and to my fab Hubby!

The Family Rec Room is complete!

It is absolutely awesome! Last night the final piece of flooring was laid. Hubby stayed up all day to get this accomplished so that my girls could get the room in order. When I got home it was clean, furnished and the Christmas tree was up!

The kids worked very hard to get this done for our family!

Aimee and Greg you guys get extra special HUGS and Kisses cause without you two it would not have happened!

I know I said I would post pictures (I took some) but the house is in such disorder that I may never find the connecting wire for the camera again!

So now that the tree is up...Santa better get her ass in gear and get to the mall!

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Geez Linda you could at least find the time to do a rough sketch for us if you cant find your cable...

Heh. Jes kiddin. Glad for you!

1:02 pm  
Blogger Aimee said...

I found the cord for the camera in my attempt to tidy the remainder of the house...so pictures can be posted soon!

Aimee

1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home