Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Basement Warriors win!

Well, all I can say is "Good thing I have no money, cause I would have lost it all!"
Amy you were right! Never underestimate the power of Youth!

This morning I awoke to find my basement, sanded, primed and the first coat of colour on the walls! The kids do amazing work! The basement is one coat of paint and a floor away from being complete!

I'm sooooo excited!

I'll post pictures next time so you can see labour of love that has become our family room!

Have a great week!
TTYL

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

That first coat of paint started after 10pm was a bad idea...and just so you know, us young people do get aches and pains. I need a hot bath and a hot chocolate. But first...the second coat.

1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home