Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Fricking HillBillies!

DAMN THEM, Damn them, damn them!
It's the evil people next door again...it's summer and they have emerged to make all who live in the neighbourhood miserable for yet another summer!
The got the damn house reappraised again (4th time) and they are staying! Now some stupid ass bank is gonna give them more cash so they can continue to make my life miserable! All I wanna do is make them GO AWAY! They don't even have to have something trecherous happen to them or their evil spawn, I'm not that mean! They just have to go away. Does anyone have suggestions on how to pollute their pool? If I could just find a way to make it so they never leave their house I could be happy! I just want to go to bed at a reasonable hour with my window open and a nice evening breeze coming through my open window but no.....Tuesday night 1 am and those idiots are in their yard, music blasting and 6 people trying to outdo the other and make themselves heard. I hear the entire conversation and so do the neighbours 6 doors down! 1:15, I yell from my bedroom window and ask the Dumbass's wife to "PLEASE, turn down the music!... She looks up to my bedroom window, waves and continues to drink her beer. I actually had to drag my fat arse out of bed, downstairs and yell over the fence, again with the whole speil that I will not be a prisoner in my own home and if they continue to abuse my good nature, I'M FUCKING CALLING THE COPS! OMG, she finally turned the tunes down and moved her alcoholic bleach blond head and fake boobs into the garage! 2am hmmm, well 4.5 hours of sleep is better than nothing.

I came home early this afternoon to relax in my backyard with a long tall drink, a book and a little sunshine and they were there again..tunes full blast, hound from hell barking at the flies and the screaming prodigy all trying to get the drunken ones attention! Kill me please!

Please someone tell me how I can make them go away...without criminal intent!
Anyone????

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

The mortal enemy of Hillbillies is Opera and Classical Music.

8:32 am  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Kim,
Good one! That is fantastic advice. I also suggest show tunes ...I have the Sound of Music and can sing it line for line. I am available for that.
Mulched leaves...the ultimate enemy of the pool. They trap filters and stick to the bottom...big clean up job.

9:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home