Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Blogger Wars

Goodness gracious me.....I'm surrounded by Blogger Wars. I think I've created a monster (you know who you are!). Nope never mind it wasn't me, I think it must just be human nature to want to compete in every dam possible venue out there! Especially for Dumbass Boys. I think, possibly my first mistake was telling my friends and family that I was beginning this foray into keeping a journal of sorts on line. It began as something quite inconspicuous. A place where I could go and vent and share to no one in particular. I told a few people and next thing you know everyone is chatting amongst themselves,commenting on each others blogs and even including my dam name in them (like I had something to do with it!!!) Hell I can't even open my mouth without everyone already knowing everything about me! This is going to make finding things to talk about very difficult. I will walk into a room and people will just snicker and say "There she is, that's the one I was telling you about..You know she said.........

What have I done??? LOL

Damn it's gonna be tough trying to keep up appearances when I write about whatever.
AHHH...What better way to keep up with friends and strangers...Hello!, I have made some very cool blog buddies (see links over there->) that make me smile,laugh my ass off, open my eyes to others views and see beauty and wonder or hurt and ugly...Some have made me cry in happiness and others in sadness to share their pain. It's a cool world out and I'm glad to be a part of it!!!

TTYL!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oh Linda, I hear ya. It is an awesome way for people to catch up with what's what. But I gotta say since most of my peeps read my blog, the venting part has become a little harder.

I may have to open an anonyblog just to put the bad things in!

5:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amy - I too have thought about starting a separate "secret" blog to keep all my "bad" thoughts in.

I have decided that my mom blog-surfs too much and would inevidibly come across it, leaving me looking like an ass

My solution - include everything (even the bad stuff) in your blog. If people don't wanna read it, they wont...

11:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home