Saturday, May 14, 2005

To all who were waiting for results I apologize!

So good news...not MS. That's good isn't it. Sure, so what is it? Meh, who knows. More tests that will give more results and in the mean time we continue with the pain management. I can tell you that I was so relieved when I found out that I sat in the Dr.s office parking lot for what seemed like an eternity just balling my eyes out. They were tears of happiness I thought..but maybe not. I mean I'm not unhappy that it wasn't MS. It's just frustration that now we have to do more tests to find out what it isn't. And that folks is what my Dr. has promised....MORE fricking tests! I guess if it had been MS then we would have known, I could have continued my research and started treatment or whatever. See just feeling sorry for myself.
Time to appreciate the good things I have again! Time to take stock in the wonderful inventory of great things in my life and the list is long....
1.Wonderful "Pain in the ass" husband that I wouldn't trade in for anything in the world! (photo here would be good)
2. THREE FABULOUS Daughters (wish I knew how to insert photo here!!!)
3. Great Family (Mom, Dad, Brother, SIL, couple of really beautiful little nieces and FIL) (pictures might be good here)
4. Excellent Friends (handful of pictures eeeehh..frustration!!!!!)
5. Great house
6. Vehicle that starts when I need it too.

and the list could go on...

I feel much better!
TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home