Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hmmmm....multiple personality perhaps?

Okay well thanks to Amy over on "Anybody's Guess" for this little quiz thing that could be perceived as accurate by some and for those that really know me.....NOT
I think I answered these questions with my outside voice instead of what's really going on...can you do that? Skew the results so that the answers portray someone you don't even recognize?

Go ahead take the test and let me know!





Your Brain is 53.33% Female, 46.67% Male



Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female

You are both sensitive and savvy

Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed

But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve




TTYL

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

I scored exactly the same mama dukes...maybe it isn't so strange after all.

Dearest Daugter 2

12:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home