Thursday, April 28, 2005

Totally addicted to Blogs and this is a good thing???

I've decided that I TRULY am an addict. I've always know that I had an addictive personality...smoking (gave it up in January 2005) food (still dealing with this addiction one pound at a time) and gambling in any form (slots, table, lottery, even BINGO). Now I have found a new healthy, informative addiction and I'm passing it along like all addicts do! I have encouraged, cajoled and even bet my friends, family and co-workers that this is a wonderful hobby. An opportunity to vent, postulate, share feelings, opinions and whatever else strikes the fancy.. Throw your thoughts to the world for all to read!

Many of my peeps have taken the lead and joined the ranks of the many bloggers out there. We've discovered that we have some very funny friends and co-workers and I know that my DD's despite their expensive University educations can't spell to save their lives! Anyway, I digress......I am addicted to reading other peoples blogs! I have found some very interesting people out there in this great Island called Earth!

OMG, Deni Bonet over at Last Girl, amazing talent!
Well Rounded Goddess, best of luck in your journey, I'm with ya Hun!
MuzikDude, hang tough you got through it and your kids will too!

See what I mean! I don't even know these people and yet I will follow their journeys just to make sure they are okay, send out good positive thoughts if needed and somehow bond through Blog....who'd a thunk it???

I spend what seems like every spare moment surfing the blogs of others to find new and interesting opinions and adventures to share! I have added new people to my list of interesting people to read as I find them and I hope that if you are reading this you get as much enjoyment from my ramblings as I get from those that I read!

Sending all the best thoughts out to the world and to YOU!
TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home