Monday, March 27, 2006

This is totally me......if I was a car!

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!



You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.




I really don't know about rarely losing...somedays if feels like I rarely win! Athletic??? Don't know how that one got in there! Not me! The only activity that could come close to being a sport (cause it's played on a team!) is my 2 nights a week at pool!

So which car are you????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Porsche 911
mom

7:02 pm  
Blogger MP said...

You are a SHARK..pool shark inna Vette..too cool. I'll have to find out what I am now.

11:24 pm  
Blogger B said...

I took that quiz and apparently I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago.

I wonder if that car comes in a burnt orange color though......because I would look AMAZING in a burnt orange car

10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home