Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's been a long week and it's only Thursday

Why is it that the first week back after vacation is always so long? OMG the days go on and on like a bad date!

Speaking of dates, one of my good friends has just re-entered the dating scene. My friend looks a LOT like Barbie. Blonde hair, the perfect proportioned figure and a bubbly if not drama queen like personality. She resembles Barbie in many other ways as well. She is a shop-aholic! This woman has a wardrobe that fills a full dressing room and two closets besides. She has more shoes than Imelda Marcos! Anyhow, she met a man two Sundays ago at some over 30's dance club and immediately took a shine to him. Last week she was over the moon and this week when I asked she told me "I'm not waiting around for some stupid man!" I guess he never called her back....and so the roller coaster begins..

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah the long dreadful week! I need it to end. I've had more frustating events unfold this week, events that have sent me to the Workopolis site routinely and there doesn't seem to anything out there....

I can't concentrate on anything! I hate my job this week and today I hate my life!

OMG, make it FRIDAY! That's what I need, a new day that ends with something good happening, like the weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

**Poof** It's Friday!!! God, I'm amazing.

8:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement!
Mark-you are beginning to sound like a bad commercial not the sarcastic friend I depend on! But thanks for the vote of confidence!

Kim-Damn you are good!

8:34 am  
Blogger Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Good morning IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!
Hope today whips by for you.
sending you a smile and a hug.

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home