Thursday, January 18, 2007

Last day of a very long week!

Today is the last day of a very long busy week. Driven by deadlines that all will be met I've pushed to the end and can fly off to sun and fun without a work care in the world...

On another note, a friend of my good friend Colleen has just discovered a lump in her breast and you can read more at Colleen's blog.

These are times when prayers are required and I would ask anyone that passes through this blog this week to say a little prayer for Michelle. My daughter Aimee and her friends Anita and Victoria are walking in this years "Weekend to End Breast Cancer", I encourage you to visit their site and give a little or a lot! Every dime you donate goes directly to research and as soon as you donate...it gets sent to them for immediate use.

So this is Linda out....for a week of fun in the sun! I'll take pictures and post them when I get back!
TTYL!

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Hey friend, thanks for including me in your last post before you leave...I'm going to miss you while you're gone!!! Bring me back a tan will you...I look horrible and pasty after all the crying I did yesterday!!!

Have a great time. I'll look forward to some good stories when you get back...and we'll kick ass for you on Wednesday night!!!

Have a safe trip!!!

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

11:22 am  
Blogger B said...

soooooooo....when is my canadian mom going to put up vacation pictures!?!?!?!?!


FYI: Meeting in Lansing is now in the works...I'm finding possible weekends...will be in touch :)

4:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home