Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's Baby Time....

Today I will sit on pins and needles waiting for that call! The one that is my very excited good friend Mark announcing that his lovely wife Kate has delivered their first child!

If it's a girl...She will be named Iris and if it's a boy...He shall be named Jack!

Kate is in the hospital as I write this and my thoughts and prayers are with them! God is watching over Kate and Babe making them safe and healthy. He's also got a calming hand on Mark that will move him out of harms way when Kate starts to throw punches! I cannot even express how excited I am.

On other baby news...Marty and Nicole are also in the final weeks of pregnancy and the Doctor has announced that they too could go at any time.

For this wonderful couple this will be baby number 3 and the family are taking a poll to see what everyone thinks of their choices of baby names. You can go and vote on the question of the week and give your opinion. I like Reed (such a strong name) for a boy and Kiera (different and I love the way it sounds!!) for a girl. Both those names go so good with their family name. So...That's my vote!

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.
- Elizabeth Stone

I'm glad I made the decision to have my girls...They are my greatest accomplishment! I know that these new little lives will bring much love, joy and pride to these very good friends of mine!

Call will ya please call!!!

I'll keep you posted.
TTYL

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I woke up thinking about Mark and Kate too!!! Make sure you call me as soon as you hear something!!!

10:18 am  
Blogger Aimee said...

I want a phone call too!!

I hate being in Waterloo...so out of touch.

All my love to the new mommies and daddies. And cuddles to the new arrivals!

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home